Friday, October 4, 2019

Daisy's Accident by WILL

Hi!

On September 27 our dog in America got hit by a car. She needed a hip replacement. This is how she looked before the accident:





Daisy is not the smartest dog in the world but when she sees a car she runs at it.  The car rolled right over her. 😥  When I found out I was soooooo sad.  This is how she looked after she got run over:

You can see close to her eye where a little piece of gravel came up and hit her.
Her paws are also shaved from being at the vet.
She is wearing a brace to help lift her up steps.  Look at the most innocent face.

2 days after the car incident Daisy went into the hospital for surgery.   The next day she came home perfectly fine.  She has a big scar on her hip.  Now Daisy and I are the only people in the family who have had two surgeries!

Poor Daisy!
Thanks for reading!

Love, WILL

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the surgery went well. It must be hard to not be there with her. Thank you for the update. Ms. "N"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will,
    I loved reading this and the fact that you are so positive about it. I can’t imagine how sad you all were upon hearing about the accident and being so far away. But as you stated she is fine now and will be recovered in a few weeks and perfect when you return from your year abroad.

    ReplyDelete